atom feed13 messages in org.apache.hadoop.zookeeper-userRe: Any command zookeeper administrat...
FromSent OnAttachments
nileaderNov 28, 2011 3:11 am
Camille FournierNov 28, 2011 6:18 am
Patrick HuntNov 29, 2011 1:26 pm
nileaderNov 29, 2011 4:11 pm
Mahadev KonarNov 30, 2011 1:10 am
Patrick HuntNov 30, 2011 9:54 am
Neha NarkhedeDec 6, 2011 9:59 am
Ted DunningDec 6, 2011 10:07 am
Neha NarkhedeDec 6, 2011 10:13 am
Patrick HuntDec 6, 2011 10:51 am
Neha NarkhedeDec 6, 2011 11:04 am
Patrick HuntDec 6, 2011 11:19 am
Neha NarkhedeDec 7, 2011 8:19 am
Subject:Re: Any command zookeeper administrator can use to close or reject client connetion with ip level?
From:Patrick Hunt (phu@apache.org)
Date:Dec 6, 2011 11:19:07 am
List:org.apache.hadoop.zookeeper-user

It must have come up in conversation, I can't find it in jira. Feel free to enter one.

Yes, it would be useful to have insight into the number of connections currently to a server as a summary in srvr & mntr, currently you can only get it by running "stat" and counting the result. That's alot of work for the server to do just to get connection count.

Additionally it would be good to have some stats on how things are changing over time. ie new/lost connections in the last 5/10/15 seconds/minutes or somesuch. However this is best left to the monitoring system itself.

Patrick