This vote is now closed. I will send out the results in a separate email.
Thanks to all who voted!
On Monday, May 19, 2014 at 2:11 PM, Hari Shreedharan wrote:
* Verified Signatures and Checksums
* Compared LICENSE file against the libs directory in both profiles - all binaryjars are covered by the license.
* Checked top-level files.
On Sunday, May 18, 2014 at 12:22 PM, Wolfgang Hoschek wrote:
+1 Looks good to me!
On May 17, 2014, at 8:47 PM, Hari Shreedharan <hshr...@cloudera.com(mailto:hshr...@cloudera.com)> wrote:
Flume PMC - Please vote!
On Wed, May 14, 2014 at 12:31 AM, Arvind Prabhakar <arv...@apache.org(mailto:arv...@apache.org)>wrote:
* Verified signatures and checksums for both binary and source tarballs
* Rat check looks good on source tarball
* Nit: Notice file has dated header, needs to be updated but not a blocker
On Wed, May 7, 2014 at 3:28 PM, Hari Shreedharan
This is a vote for the next release of Apache Flume, version 1.5.0. We
voting on release candidate RC1.
It fixes the following issues:
*** Please cast your vote within the next 72 hours ***
The tarball (*.tar.gz), signature (*.asc), and checksums (*.md5,
*.sha1) for the source and binary artifacts can be found here:
Maven staging repo:
The tag to be voted on:
Flume's KEYS file containing PGP keys we use to sign the release: