atom feed21 messages in org.apache.incubator.flume-devRe: [DISCUSS] Git as primary source c...
FromSent OnAttachments
Hari ShreedharanJul 10, 2012 11:55 pm
Juhani ConnollyJul 11, 2012 12:03 am
Jarek Jarcec CechoJul 11, 2012 12:04 am
Will McQueenJul 11, 2012 12:06 am
Ralph GoersJul 11, 2012 9:11 am
Hari ShreedharanJul 11, 2012 9:31 am
Ralph GoersJul 11, 2012 11:11 am
Mubarak SeyedJul 11, 2012 11:11 am
Ralph GoersJul 11, 2012 11:18 am
Brock NolandJul 11, 2012 11:39 am
Hari ShreedharanJul 11, 2012 1:04 pm
Hari ShreedharanJul 11, 2012 1:19 pm
Mike PercyJul 11, 2012 5:24 pm
Hari ShreedharanJul 11, 2012 5:44 pm
Ralph GoersJul 11, 2012 5:45 pm
Mike PercyJul 11, 2012 6:00 pm
LeslinJul 11, 2012 7:15 pm
Arvind PrabhakarJul 13, 2012 2:39 am
Hari ShreedharanJul 15, 2012 12:46 pm
Hari ShreedharanJul 17, 2012 1:22 pm
Hari ShreedharanJul 18, 2012 4:02 pm
Subject:Re: [DISCUSS] Git as primary source control for Flume
From:Hari Shreedharan (hshr@cloudera.com)
Date:Jul 11, 2012 9:31:35 am
List:org.apache.incubator.flume-dev

Ralph,

Yes, review board does integrate with git pretty well. As of now, there is a
repo called flume-git on review board which you need to select to submit a git
generated patch. In fact, if we use git, we don't need to select the base folder
etc(as we do for an svn patch), simply uploading the patch is enough.

Hari