atom feed7 messages in org.apache.incubator.general[VOTE]: Graduate Apache jclouds as an...
FromSent OnAttachments
Andrew BayerSep 20, 2013 4:49 pm
Andrew BayerSep 20, 2013 5:00 pm
Tomaz MurausSep 21, 2013 1:18 pm
Chip ChildersSep 23, 2013 11:17 am
Andrew BayerSep 23, 2013 11:57 am
Suresh MarruSep 24, 2013 3:56 am
Brian McCallisterSep 24, 2013 9:32 am
Subject:[VOTE]: Graduate Apache jclouds as an Apache Top Level Project
From:Andrew Bayer (andr@gmail.com)
Date:Sep 20, 2013 4:49:08 pm
List:org.apache.incubator.general

The Apache jclouds project entered incubation in April of 2013, and since then has shipped two releases, added a committer, and transitioned thoroughly into the Apache Way for decision-making, development process, etc. Our website[1] conforms, so far as we can tell, with Apache's standards, the existing jclouds registered trademark has been transferred to the ASF[2], we've decided on a set of project bylaws[4], and now we've held a vote[5] on a graduation resolution[6, and below] to be added to the agenda for the next ASF board meeting.

The vote has passed[7] with 7 binding PPMC +1s and 4 binding mentor +1s, so on behalf of the Apache jclouds project, I'd like to request the IPMC's approval for our graduation. Thanks! Please cast your vote: [ ] +1 Graduate the Apache jclouds podling from Apache Incubator as a TLP[ ] +0 Indifferent to the graduation status of Apache jclouds podling[ ] -1 Reject graduation of Apache jclouds podling from Apache Incubator because ... The vote will be open for 72 hours, until 5pm PDT on Monday, September 23rd. [1]: http://jclouds.incubator.apache.org/[2]: https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/PODLINGNAMESEARCH-37[3]: http://apache.markmail.org/thread/q6sqwspp55sjtk2v[4]: https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/Bylaws[5]: http://markmail.org/thread/vnnvej3q7sla3btl[6]: https://wiki.apache.org/jclouds/GraduationCharter[7]: http://apache.markmail.org/thread/55d6vle5be43gwtv

Thanks again -The Apache jclouds project