atom feed17 messages in org.apache.ws.axis-devSMS transport for axis2
FromSent OnAttachments
Charith WickramarachchiMar 18, 2009 1:29 am
Ruwan LintonMar 18, 2009 2:00 am
Amila SuriarachchiMar 18, 2009 2:15 am
Hiranya JayathilakaMar 18, 2009 3:29 am
Sagara GunathungaMar 18, 2009 6:11 am
Deepal jayasingheMar 18, 2009 7:14 am
Eran ChinthakaMar 18, 2009 8:32 am
Damitha KumarageMar 18, 2009 7:47 pm
Charith WickramarachchiMar 18, 2009 9:30 pm
Ruwan LintonMar 18, 2009 10:06 pm
Sagara GunathungaMar 19, 2009 1:10 am
Ajith RanabahuMar 22, 2009 8:06 am
Charith WickramarachchiMar 22, 2009 8:42 pm
Charith WickramarachchiMar 26, 2009 8:03 pm
Charith WickramarachchiMar 30, 2009 3:42 am
Charith WickramarachchiApr 1, 2009 8:41 pm
Amila SuriarachchiApr 1, 2009 10:30 pm
Subject:SMS transport for axis2
From:Charith Wickramarachchi (char@gmail.com)
Date:Mar 18, 2009 1:29:35 am
List:org.apache.ws.axis-dev

Hi,

I m planing to write a SMS transport for axis2 as My GSoC project.From that users will be able to invoke web services using a SMSs and also axis2 will be able to send SMS massages to the clients.

As a first phase i m thinking of giving support to Simple sms's to invoke services (Eg: by providing service name and paramters (like in Rest)) And also in the Sender side making it enable to Send simple text responces

And as a Sesond phase i will try to handle binery attatchments and SOAP content comming with a SMS.(Since now there may insidences that javaME mobile clients may able to send recieve SOAP and binery attachments using SMSs).

I'm thinking of get the support of SMSLib <http://smslib.org/> or jsmpp<http://code.google.com/p/jsmpp/>libries to implement this feature(Both projects have Apache License) If you think this is a good project idea.I would like to submit a project proposal.and implement this feature.

your ideas and comments are welcome.

thank you,