atom feed25 messages in org.apache.incubator.generalRe: Licence headers in template files
FromSent OnAttachments
Ross GardlerFeb 6, 2012 1:58 am
Christian GrobmeierFeb 6, 2012 2:07 am
Ross GardlerFeb 6, 2012 2:44 am
Franklin, Matthew B.Feb 6, 2012 5:36 am
ant elderFeb 6, 2012 5:44 am
Ate DoumaFeb 6, 2012 6:16 am
ant elderFeb 6, 2012 6:30 am
Jukka ZittingFeb 6, 2012 6:39 am
Ate DoumaFeb 6, 2012 6:53 am
Ate DoumaFeb 6, 2012 6:56 am
Ross GardlerFeb 6, 2012 7:03 am
sebbFeb 6, 2012 7:20 am
Ross GardlerFeb 6, 2012 7:28 am
sebbFeb 6, 2012 8:06 am
Ross GardlerFeb 6, 2012 8:20 am
ant elderFeb 6, 2012 8:29 am
sebbFeb 6, 2012 8:40 am
Greg SteinFeb 6, 2012 9:25 am
Ross GardlerFeb 6, 2012 10:18 am
Craig L RussellFeb 6, 2012 10:30 am
Ross GardlerFeb 6, 2012 11:12 am
Greg SteinFeb 6, 2012 11:38 am
Ate DoumaFeb 6, 2012 11:41 am
Ross GardlerFeb 6, 2012 12:23 pm
sebbFeb 6, 2012 12:33 pm
Subject:Re: Licence headers in template files
From:Ross Gardler (rgar@opendirective.com)
Date:Feb 6, 2012 11:12:46 am
List:org.apache.incubator.general

Excellent clarification, and certainly removes doubt (for me) in this case. Thanks.